Đóng
<
EDUCATION
Listening comprehension
Hướng dẫn

1Bạn hãy chuẩn bị giấy, bút để có thể ghi nhanh lại những từ, ý chính trong khi nghe

2Đọc kỹ hướng dẫn, yêu cầu và câu hỏi trước khi nghe.

3Nghe lại bài kèm lời thoại nhiều lần sau khi hoàn thành bài tập.

Yêu cầu

Trong phần luyện tập bên dưới, các bạn lưu ý:

Từ câu hỏi số 1 đến câu số 5, các bạn sẽ nghe Audio 1 - đoạn hội thoại giữa một nhân viên bán hàng và khách hàng. Bạn sẽ nghe tại đây:

Từ câu hỏi số 6 đến câu số 10, các bạn sẽ nghe Audio 2 – một đoạn hội thoại khác giữa nhân viên bán hàng và khách hàng. Bạn sẽ nghe tại đây:

Listening comprehension quiz

Transcript

Các bạn có thể nghe lại bài kèm lời thoại nhiều lần bằng cách nhấn vào nút dưới đây:

Dialogue

A : Hey, how are you? I haven't seen you since the start of the new semester. How is everything going?

B : I'm pretty good. So, what classes are you taking this semester?

A : Well, I'm taking a Writing class, which is good because I want to be a journalist. And I'm also taking Chemistry.

B : Oh, I took that one last year. I thought it was a pretty difficult class. It was a really interesting subject, but I thought it was really hard learning about all the different elements and the complicated ways they combine to make different chemicals.

A : Yeah, it's only been a week and I'm already confused! What about you? Do you have a favorite class this semester?

B : Well, I think my favorite class right now is Astronomy. It's really cool learning about the different planets in our solar system and about the different kinds of stars. It really makes you feel humble to realize that the Earth is such a small dot in such a big universe.

A : That's how I feel every day coming to school at such a big university! But seriously, astronomy does sound like an interesting subject.

B : And, I'm also taking an Accounting class. I can't say that it's ''fun'', but I know it will be a great skill to have in the future since it's needed for all kinds of business jobs.

A: That's True. I should probably take that next year. I think my favorite class right now is Website Design. It's fun and I love learning how to use programs like Dreamweaver, and it feels great to be creative and realize I can actually make a website by myself.

B: Very nice. I'd love to know how to do that. Do you have any classes you really hate?

A: Not really, they're all pretty good. What about you?

B: Well, to be honest, I'm not enjoying Economics very much.

A: Why not?

B: Well, part of the reason might be the professor. He's SO boring! But, in addition to that I think the subject is also sort of dull. I'm more interested in making a business work, and I guess I just don't care about the ''big picture'' of international trade.

Talk

Hello everyone. Welcome to the orientation seminar for new students. I'd like to give you the information about how to enroll in courses for this semester. I hope that by now all of you have read the course catalog and have decided which classes you want to take. So please listen carefully to make sure you understand the process for enrolling in the courses that you want.

The first step is to fill out the ''Course Enrollment Form'' which is the green page inside your catalog. For each class you want to take, write down its name, which department it's in, and the 6 digit course number. Even though you can only enroll in 5 classes, you should list 7 courses on the green form since some classes might be full and you should be prepared with some backup choices.

Step two is to take the green form to your academic advisor to get their approval. This should only take a few minutes if you have followed the guidelines for your first semester. Make sure you have chosen at least one course that is in your major, one science course, and one foreign language course. If you have followed these instructions, your advisor will sign the green form and you'll be ready to enroll.

Step three is to go to the main administration building on Tuesday morning and wait in the queue for your turn to use one of the official course registration computers. When it is your turn to use one of the computers, you will show your advisor's signature to one of the technicians and you'll then be able to enroll in the courses that you want.

Arts and Sciences students do all of these things at the main administration building on the north side of campus. Registration starts tomorrow morning at 7:30 am.

However, Business students need to see their academic advisors in the Business School offices in the Clark building. After you get your advisor's signature, you can then go to the main administration building to enroll in classes just like the rest of the students. It never hurts to get there early!

Please talk to me tonight if you have any questions, and I wish all of you a great semester!

Bạn cần đăng nhập để gửi bài hoặc bình luận

Yêu thích
Kiểm tra đầu vào
Luyện thi 123 - Học Toán. Tiếng Việt thú vị - Thi hiệu quả
Hỏi đáp nhanh
Chỉ tài khoản VIP mới thấy mục này